WE LOVE WHAT WE DO
The zvelo team is passionate about delivering white glove service and best-in-class content categorization and malicious detection data solutions. zvelo takes pride in the people that we hire, providing a collaborative and creative environment that attracts and retains brilliant minds.
Check out our current opportunities and explore how you could help us on our mission to do great things.
Careers At zvelo
zvelo is growing exponentially and driving innovation in several different key industries. We are looking for intelligent, driven, passionate people to help us on our journey to help Subscriber Analytics, Ad Tech and Network Security giants gain valuable insights.
You might be a perfect fit if…
- You want to help people better understand the content of sites and apps and also detect criminal activity
- You want to make the web a better place for everyone (except criminals)
- You want to work with artificial intelligence and machine learning (and you’re a whiz at GoLang, to boot)
- You want to work in an environment with smart, dedicated people with a great work-life balance, open communication policy and low drama
- You like having catered team lunches on Tuesdays
- You enjoy quarterly company events
For more information or to apply to the current openings below, please contact us at [email protected] zvelo is an equal opportunity employer. Please check back often as new positions and opportunities will be posted frequently.
Current Job Postings
We are looking for an experienced Artificial Intelligence Architect to help architect zvelo’s AI/ML vision and technical roadmap, utilizing NLP, text and semantic analysis, computer vision, algorithms, machine learning and artificial intelligence for automated categorization of Deep Web URLs and unstructured data (text, tweets, user comments, blogs) by zvelo’s automated categorization systems.
We are looking for an experienced Artificial Intelligence Systems Support Engineer to support, maintain, update and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding AI production systems. You will be part of a talented team of Engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency in the support and ongoing maintenance of our critical processing infrastructure.