Check out our current opportunities and explore how you could help us on our mission to do great things.
zvelo is growing exponentially and driving innovation in several different key industries. We are looking for intelligent, driven, passionate people to help us on our journey to help Subscriber Analytics, Ad Tech and Network Security giants gain valuable insights.
You might be a perfect fit if…
- You want to help people better understand the content of sites and apps and also detect criminal activity
- You want to make the web a better place for everyone (except criminals)
- You want to work with artificial intelligence and machine learning (and you’re a whiz at GoLang, to boot)
- You want to work in an environment with smart, dedicated people with a great work-life balance, open communication policy and low drama
- You like having catered team lunches on Tuesdays
- You enjoy quarterly company events
For more information or to apply to the current openings below, please contact us at [email protected] zvelo is an equal opportunity employer. Please check back often as new positions and opportunities will be posted frequently.
Current Job Postings
We’re looking for a Chief Threat Scientist. Are you an expert on bots? Of course you are! You should apply if you’re an expert in website malicious detection threats and other exploits such as Ad Fraud, non human traffic (NHT), malvertising, phishing, distribution of malware and exploits, within the web or within the mobile online ecosystem. Apply today!
As a Front End Web Engineer, you will be responsible for generating flexible and robust user interfaces that connect to various API’s that can stand up to a variety of customer requirements. You will be creating various web UI’s for internal and external users that will contain various functions from account information to interactive dashboards presenting customer usage metrics. You will work with various teams to build high quality web user interfaces.
Join the team of malicious detection analysts in the deep analysis, research, and enhancement of systems that detect and classify malicious URLs/IPs that perform or participate in malicious activities such as ad fraud, non human traffic (NHT), malvertising, phishing, distribution of malware and exploits, within the web or within the mobile online ecosystem.