Position: Inside Sales
Location: Denver, Colorado (Denver Tech Center) (map)
Report to: Head of Business Development
zvelo is seeking a talented candidate for an Inside Sales position will be responsible for rapid response and follow-up to sales leads through the sales cycle, coordinating internal support resources, updating sales pipeline forecasts and KPIs, and professionally representing themselves and zvelo to the market. The position will be involved in follow-up for leads in the network security, subscriber analytics, ad tech, and other markets.
What We’re Looking For:
- Emphasis on responsive, professional and knowledgeable follow-up on sales leads
- Ability to discuss and quickly grasp use cases across a range of markets, with an emphasis on network security, telco/service providers, big data subscriber analytics, and ad tech
- Engage and close customers from the company’s lead generation efforts
- Provide outbound follow-up to nurture and progress selected accounts through the sales pipeline
- Collaborate with Service Delivery, Product Management and Engineering groups for providing market feedback on product plans and priorities
- Collaborate with Marketing to create and implement marketing initiatives, as well as pre-event meeting scheduling and coordination for the company’s business development and other personnel
- A self-starter who is hungry, with a great work ethic capable of working independently with minimal day-to-day guidance
- 4+ years of successful experience selling a data as a service, SaaS or similar organization in an inside sales role
- Solid understanding and competency with CRM applications such as salesforce.com, as well as email, sales automation and similar tools
- Highly organized!! Highly Responsive!!
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Experience and professional network within the relevant target markets
- Knowledge related to the issues and opportunities facing the network security, service provider markets, including the increasing adoption of encryption
- Familiarity with cloud computing, social media, mobile, digital video and digital advertising
- Passionate about technology, innovation and high-growth businesses
What We Offer:
- Innovative, client-focused, transparent, collaborative and results-oriented culture
- Competitive salary and incentive pay-based compensation
- Stock options
- FlexPTO – unlimited PTO
- A generous benefits program (health insurance premiums paid 100% for you and your family)
- Company sponsored lunches and/or breakfast (frequency varies based on location)
- Great location (in Denver Tech Center, near Light Rail and world-class outdoor lifestyle and activities)
Typical office type of environment.
We highly encourage interested and qualified professionals to email a cover letter detailing executive and related career highlights and a résumé to [email protected]. Please ensure that the job title is in the subject line.
About zvelo, Inc.
zvelo is a leading provider of contextual, malicious, phishing, and security detection and classification services for web content, traffic, and devices. zvelo combines advanced artificial intelligence-based contextual and semantic categorizations with sophisticated malicious and fraud detection capabilities that our customers integrate into network and endpoint security, URL and DNS filtering, brand safety, and other applications where data quality, accuracy, and detection rates are critical.
We highly encourage interested and qualified professionals to email their résumé, as well as a cover letter detailing executive and related career highlights to [email protected].