Position: Senior Cybersecurity Analyst
Location: Denver, CO or Remote, USA
Reports to: VP of Product Development and Technology
As a member of the zvelo team, you will assist a team of malicious detection analysts, software engineers, and AI engineers, to research cybersecurity threats and enhance systems that automatically detect and classify malicious URLs/IPs/domains that are performing or participating in malicious activities such as phishing, distribution of malware and exploits, and non human malicious traffic. You will also be part of the team that secures our own company resources against outside attacks. In addition, you will perform malware behavioral and static code analysis to identify characteristics that can be used to identify similar unknown threats in the wild.
Required Technical Skills:
- Experienced cybersecurity analyst that understands web protocols, strong knowledge of threat actor TTPs, and experience validating C2 communication protocols, phishing attacks, and malware distribution infrastructure.
- Experience with threat assessments and vulnerability analysis.
- Threat hunting experience.
- Knowledge and experience using a variety of honeypots to analyze and collect new threat intelligence.
- Good python scripting skills and demonstrated experience using python to automate workflows.
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems.
Desired Technical Skills:
- Mobile operating systems (Android and IOS) knowledge.
- Software development experience.
- Malware reverse engineering experience.
- AWS security knowledge.
- Ability to write blogs for zvelo website regarding cybersecurity topics.
- Good communication skills.
- Team player.
- Great multitasking skills.
- Enjoy a variety of assignments.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary, $115K – $145K+ DOE
- Stock options
- Flex PTO
- A generous benefits program (premiums paid 100% for you and your dependents)
- Remote work option with potential of occasional travel to customer sites
- Small teams – you will have lots of opportunities to affect change throughout the company.
We highly encourage interested and qualified professionals to email a cover letter detailing career highlights and your résumé to [email protected]. Please ensure that the job title is in the subject line.
About zvelo, Inc.
zvelo is a leading provider of web security detection and classification services for content, traffic, and devices. zvelo combines advanced artificial intelligence-based web security and contextual categorizations with sophisticated malicious and fraud detection capabilities that our customers integrate into network and endpoint security, URL and DNS filtering, brand safety, and other applications where data quality, accuracy, and detection rates are critical.
Typical office type of environment. Frequent virtual communication with international offices.