Position: Senior Cybersecurity Sales
Location: Denver, Colorado (Denver Tech Center) (map), or remote US location acceptable
Reports to: Head of Sales
Develop and lead go to market activities to drive revenue growth for established cybersecurity data-as-a-service vendor cyber threat intel data services and cybersecurity professional services.
Reporting into C-level, this role will be responsible for driving the entire end-to-end sales cycle starting with opportunity identification through deal closure. The role will generate new high-value-services opportunities and track day-to-day opportunity performance and communicate selling activities across both the company leadership. They will become an expert at establishing and maintaining key stakeholder relationships with internal security teams and clients. The person will focus on a consultative approach driving net new cybersecurity opportunities working directly with clients. The role is designed to be a “hunter” looking for new accounts outside the existing client base as well as new opportunities within existing accounts.
You will be creating and executing go-to-market strategies, including target account identification, prospect list curation, outbound sales activities, as well as coordinating with marketing and SEO activities to generate demand and awareness.
You will be creating and managing client relationships through all stages of the sales funnel with a focus on exceeding your revenue goals. You will have a high degree of freedom and equal responsibility to leverage your experience and drive to deliver on the zvelo vision.
What We’re Looking For:
- 7+ years Sales Leadership experience for Cybersecurity vendor.
- In-Depth knowledge of Cyber Threat Intelligence products and procedures.
- Ability to scale revenue and hunt new business across multiple sales channels and geographies.
- Proven track record selling to MSSPs, ISPs/Telcos, Enterprise and Government customers, both direct and via channel partners.
- Proven track record with OEM and channel sales.
- Experience developing and implementing Go-to-Market strategies for new cybersecurity products.
- Evangelize offerings with customers and prospects in demand generation activities.
- Help achieve quarterly revenue, bookings, and margin targets through appropriate client engagement.
- Engage complex clients at a detailed level to gain an understanding of the business issues and objectives driving the client’s needs.
The Following Would Be Ideal:
- Deep understanding of phishing, malicious and suspicious detection markets.
- Track record of growing revenues to 8 figures.
- Up to date on trends in Cloud computing, social media, mobile, digital video and digital advertising.
- Technical ability to understand software and recognize areas of product integration, discuss product roadmaps, and engage with product managers.
- Recognized as a Cybersecurity thought leader.
- Passionate about technology, innovation and high-growth businesses.
- Must possess strong communication skills.
- Ability to negotiate / influence.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply in the field.
What We Offer:
- Innovative, client-focused, transparent, collaborative and results-oriented culture.
- Competitive salary and incentive pay-based compensation. Total compensation range $150K – $200K, depending on experience.
- Stock options.
- A generous benefits program (premiums paid 100% for you and your family).
Flexible in-office (as/when possible) or remote office. Considerable volume of video calls with prospects, customers and internal teams. Proficiency with online video conferencing, tools, collaboration tools such as Slack, Confluence, and Google Workspace.
We highly encourage interested and qualified professionals to email a cover letter detailing career highlights and your résumé to [email protected]. Please ensure that the job title is in the subject line.
About zvelo, Inc.
zvelo is a leading provider of web security detection and classification services for content, traffic, and devices. zvelo combines advanced artificial intelligence-based web security and contextual categorizations with sophisticated malicious and fraud detection capabilities that our customers integrate into network and endpoint security, URL and DNS filtering, brand safety, and other applications where data quality, accuracy, and detection rates are critical.Apply Now