Position: Technical Project Manager
Location: Denver, Colorado (Denver Tech Center) (map) or Remote, USA
Reports to: Head of Engineering and AI/ML
At zvelo, we have a passion for making the web a safer place. We are currently developing a number of new cybersecurity related products. In addition, we have an established core business that requires development of new enhancements to support our large customer base. We have an immediate need for a strong Technical Project Manager to help us manage the day-to-day development efforts across several parallel activities, and to help us plan new ones.
What We’re Looking For:
- Energetic, opinionated, and yet a team player.
- Manage all phases of our projects from conception to completion using an Agile-Hybrid methodology.
- Manage tasks and activities of the team members including resource planning and tracking.
- Organize and conduct project team and collaboration meetings.
- Ability to help prioritize tasks in a highly dynamic environment.
- Align resources, create schedules, and monitor project work to ensure that progress is completed on time and resources are properly managed and maximized.
- Prepare and present oral and/or written project tracking, progress and variance reports to Engineering management and Senior Leadership team members.
- Maintain and ensure that project work and progress is fully documented.
- Identifies, tracks, monitors and communicates project-related issues, conflicts, scope changes, variances and contingencies that may arise during the implementation of assigned projects/initiatives. Facilitates amicable solutions with the appropriate team members.
- Follow zvelo’s development standards in carrying out the Project Manager role.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Service Delivery, and Cybersecurity team members to ensure common understanding of project scope and schedules.
We Really Want to Work With You If You:
- Have 5+ years of demonstrated success leading highly complex technical development projects.
- Are a former developer of enterprise class software.
- Have strong knowledge of iterative development and its strengths and potential pitfalls.
- Have the ability to work and communicate with distributed teams.
- Have managed cloud infrastructure-based projects in the past and are familiar with AWS services.
- Have an understanding of the cybersecurity industry (highly desirable).
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Stock options.
- A generous benefits program (premiums paid 100% for you and your dependents).
- FlexPTO – unlimited PTO
- Small teams – you will have lots of opportunities to affect change throughout the company.
- A team culture.
- A place to pursue your passion to make the web a safer place.
- Great location (in Denver Tech Center, near Light Rail and world-class outdoor lifestyle and activities). The snacks are great too.
- Remote flexibility. Culture and happiness are a big part of zvelo and we want you to work where you’re at your best and happiest.
$100K-$125K Depending On Experience
About zvelo, Inc.
zvelo provides industry-leading cyber threat intelligence and URL classification data services. zvelo’s proprietary AI-based threat detection and categorization technologies, combines curated domains, threat and other data feeds, with the clickstream traffic from its global partner network of 600+ million users and endpoints to provide unmatched visibility, coverage, reach and accuracy. zvelo powers applications and solutions for the world’s leading providers of web filtering, endpoint security, brand safety and contextual targeting, cyber threat intelligence and analysis, and more.
We highly encourage interested and qualified professionals to email their résumé, as well as a cover letter detailing executive and related career highlights to [email protected].Apply Now