zveloDP™ DaaS (Data as a Service) Provides Datasets for Network Security, Subscriber Analytics, and Ad Tech
Greenwood Village, Colorado – July 19, 2016
zvelo, the leading provider of website and device categorization, today announced the launch of zveloDP – an open, scalable, Data as a Service (“Daas”) platform which provides access to page-level, traffic and device categorization (including malicious and profiling) datasets through easy-to-implement APIs.
“We are excited about the introduction of zveloDP,” stated Jeff Finn, zvelo’s CEO. “zveloDP extends our best-in-class content categorization accuracy to a wide range of other contextual datasets, as well as device categorization, which is critical for profiling IoT devices. Importantly, the platform provides page-level granularity and the ability to access data via the cloud or a local data stream. zveloDP is a significant accomplishment in our vision to categorize the web – and now devices as well.”
The zveloDP platform offers an a la carte data subscription model allowing customers to license only the specific datasets which are required for their particular application requirements. zveloDP boasts a wide range of datasets including:
- Content – provides content categorization and the nearly 500 categories can be mapped to suit virtually any category set or taxonomy across network security, web filtering, and parental controls applications, as well as support for ad tech including IAB Tier 1, Tier 2 and OpenRTB.
- Objectionable – provides adult, porn, inappropriate and non-brand safe categorizations
- Malicious – includes compromised, malware, phishing, fraud, and spyware detections at the page, IP, and host level
- Invalid Traffic (IVT) – detections of IPs and clients with invalid and low quality traffic, including botnets and other forms of Non Human Traffic (NHT), such as data center traffic and web crawlers
- The zveloDP’s open, extensible architecture provides zvelo the platform to continue delivering a wide range of innovative content and device categorization datasets based on market opportunities and customer demand
The zveloDP datasets are accessed through the zveloAPI, which provides for simple, scalable and flexible integration and deployment across virtually every deployment environment, from premise-based to small business, enterprise, data centers, and network-level/ISPs.
zvelo is also unveiling a web-based customer dashboard for managing dataset subscriptions, as well as providing insight into the performance of your data.
To learn more about zveloDP, please visit https://zvelo.com/zvelodb-url-database/.
About zvelo, Inc.
As the proven market leader for content and device categorization, as well as malicious and botnet detection, zvelo is the trusted partner for the market’s preeminent ad tech, network security and mobile service provider subscriber analytics vendors. zvelo solves a diverse range of client business needs including providing the foundational datasets for web filtering, parental controls, brand safety, contextual targeting, subscriber analytics and ad fraud prevention.
Beyond the technology, innovation and datasets, zvelo is committed to providing the best responsiveness in the market. zvelo is headquartered in Denver, Colorado with offices in the Philippines, New York, Spain, and Florida.
To receive more information about this topic, or schedule an interview, contact James Barker at (720) 897-8113 or email: [email protected].
zvelo, Inc.8350 East Crescent Parkway, Suite 450
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Phone: (720) 897-8113