Fast, Accurate, Lightweight Categorization Engine for Server and Client Deployments
Greenwood Village, Colorado – July 11, 2013 – zvelo, Inc., a leading provider of website categorization and URL database solutions for the OEM market, introduced today the zveloCAT real-time contextual content categorization engine. zveloCAT is designed to provide in-stream content categorization for improved coverage and classification granularity for social media pages, blogging pages, forums, proxy sites, download sites, streaming sites, password-protected and log-in pages, and other web pages with protected, user-specific, or highly dynamic content, including text, SMS and tweets.
zveloCAT may be deployed via a few simple APIs on a server or client as a stand-alone categorization engine or in combination with the zveloDB SDK™ for optimal performance and coverage. The features of zveloCAT include:
- Excellent categorization granularity and accuracy for dynamic websites, social media sites, protected sites, documents and other content
- Fast categorization speed
- Small footprint deployment
- Full zveloDB® URL database category support
- Support for zvelo’s proprietary Category Mapping
- Comprehensive language support
zveloCAT target markets and use cases include:
- Web Filtering – Network Security, Endpoint security, Mobile Security, Service Provider, Parental Controls
- Deployed on server in OEM’s data center
- Deployed on server/appliance/PC in the OEM customer’s location
- Brand Safety – Real Time Bidding (RTB), Ad Networks & Exchanges, Contextual Ad Targeting
- Deployed on server in OEM’s or OEM customer’s data center
- Big Data Analytics – Visualization and Reporting
- Deployed in online or offline applications
- Mobile Service Provider and Telco subscriber data usage analysis for cross-marketing
- Document categorization
- Insurance, Healthcare and Finance records
- Email/Text/Chat content categorization
“We are excited about today’s announcement,” stated Jay Rollings, Senior Vice President of Service Delivery of zvelo. “We are pleased to bring the zveloCAT offering to market in response to demand from our OEM Partners and prospects in the RTB, analytics and web filtering markets. The percentage of websites serving highly dynamic content has increased dramatically and zveloCAT provides an advanced technology for OEM partners to accurately categorize this content for use across a wide range of applications, from ad tech and brand safety, to network security and web filtering, as well as providing automated content categorization for health care, financial and insurance documents and records.”
zvelo is conducting a beta with a limited number of OEM Partners and general availability is scheduled by end of 2013. For beta participation or information on pricing and evaluations of the zveloCAT offering, interested technology vendors are encouraged to contact zvelo.
About zvelo, Inc.
zvelo is a leading provider of website categorization technologies, zveloDB URL database, malicious, compromised, and inappropriate website detection services, and reputation blocklist solutions. zvelo licenses its zveloDB and zveloCAT contextual content categorization engine exclusively through Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) partnerships. OEMs include online advertising and brand safety technology providers, big data analytics firms, service providers, endpoint security and anti-virus vendors, network security vendors, content and URL filtering vendors, and other high growth market segments where accuracy, responsiveness, coverage, malicious website detection and fast URL query performance are required.