zvelo Webinar | November 3, 2021 12:00 pm MDT
2021 Malicious Trends: Understanding the Impact and Implications
Join zvelo’s Head of Cybersecurity, Brad Rhodes, on November 3, for a live webinar titled, “2021 Malicious Trends: Understanding the Impact and Implications.” Based on the cyber threat intelligence data presented in the zveloCTI 2021 Malicious Trends Report, this webinar will focus on several key observations which reveal the attack methodologies Malicious Cyber Actors (MCA) are using, and how understanding these Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTP) can help organizations improve their defense posture.
What You’ll Learn About:
- The extensive use of .com TLDs in malicious attacks, what that reveals about how MCAs operate, and how to use that information to mitigate your cyber risks.
- Which types of phishing attacks are most prevalent and which industries are the hottest targets.
- The dichotomy of malicious vs phishing attacks and the use of HTTP vs HTTPS.
- Detecting threats in full-path URLs vs domain and subdomains to understand your level of exposure and how much that exponentially increases your cyber risk.
Who Should Attend:
- Cyber Defenders
- Threat Researchers
- Cybersecurity Analysts
- Network Security Professionals
- Threat Intelligence Analysts
- Cybersecurity Leaders
Note: For those who are unable to attend the live presentation, please know that this webinar will be recorded and made available afterwards to those who have registered.