OEM TECHNOLOGY PARTNERSHIP OVERVIEW
zvelo licenses its zveloDB® URL database, the zveloCAT® contextual content categorization engine, blocklist security feeds and its malicious website detection services to some of the world's leading providers of web filtering, parental controls, network and endpoint security, advertising technologies and brand safety solutions, big data analytics and other real-world applications. zvelo’s focus on providing highly accurate and the most extensive coverage of the ActiveWeb*, as well as early detection of malicious websites, makes it an ideal fit for companies seeking to provide managed access to the Internet and protection against the threats posed by today’s dynamic Web environment.
A relationship with zvelo provides the following benefits to OEM Partners:
- Highly accurate and broad coverage of the ActiveWeb - including 100% coverage for the Alexa Global 1 million and confirmed Alexa accuracy and coverage for over 30 of the top languages/markets
- Real-time categorization of new and dynamic URLs and websites for dozens of languages
- Zero-hour malicious website detection and protection against infected and compromised sites, viruses, spyware and phishing websites
- Flexible deployment options
- HUman Quality Assurance of URLs to ensure the highest categorization accuracy possible
- 24 x 7 rapid response to false positive (miscategorization) submissions
- Flexible pricing and licensing philosophy intended to mirror an OEM Partner’s pricing structure – per user, per appliance, bandwidth, revenue share or other options
Interested technology partners can read about zvelo in action here: case studies. zvelo is ready to respond to OEM Partner requests to evaluate the zveloDB URL database or the zveloCAT content categorization engine, or its blocklist security feed or malicious website detection services. Request a FREE evaluation.