zvelo's threat intelligence delivers significant cost savings and powerful improvements to the Client's threat detection capabilities.
Filter - All
Brand Safety & Contextual Targeting
Cyber Threat Intelligence
Mobile Service Provider
- Using zveloDB for DNS filtering, the Client's users can safely extend their perimeter to the Client’s edge network maximizing privacy and security across all devices and internal applications within each user’s network.
- A leading CASB company required a highly accurate and extremely fast URL vetting solution to help identify links to malware and other malicious threats for cloud-hosted documents, applications and associated sync services.
- How a competitive business intelligence platform provider for online advertising licensed zvelo's contextual categorization engine to yield data sets from web pages used or ads including language, categories, and more, to enrich their offering.
- The customer, a leading digital video advertising platform provider that helps advertisers drive ROI, while providing publishers with maximum opportunities to monetize their inventories, required comprehensive...
- Identify and implement a solution that would provide safe Web Browsing protection from malicious and compromised websites for users of the Company’s flagship Mobile Security security offering. Additionally, provide parental...
- Develop a compelling web filtering offering that integrates a URL database with excellent coverage, accuracy, malicious website detection, real-time categorization of new URLs and straightforward...
- The AntiVirus Provider was starting to lag behind the industry in product reviews due to shortcomings in the endpoint security suite, notably the lack of web filtering capabilities. Additionally, the AntiVirus Provider was seeing...