The following are terms of agreement between you and zvelo, Inc. (“zvelo”). These terms apply to your use of the zvelo website located at zvelo.com, as well as all associated “sites”, including other zvelo-owned domains and subdomains linked to this site by zvelo. These sites include, but are not limited to zvelo.com, tools.zvelo.com, support.zvelo.com, dashboard.zvelo.com, phishblocklist.com (collectively, the “website”).
Rights to Content, Non-Commercial Use
Except for the limited permission in the preceding paragraph, zvelo does not grant you any express or implied rights or licenses under any patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other proprietary or intellectual property rights. You may not mirror or frame any of the content from this site on another website or in any other media. Any software, services and other materials that are made available for downloading, access, or other use from this website with their own license or usage terms will be governed by such terms, conditions, and notices, including applicable export and re-export laws and regulations. Your failure to comply with such terms or any of the terms on this website will result in automatic termination of any rights granted to you, without prior notice, and you must immediately destroy all copies of downloaded materials in your possession, custody or control.
Accessing and Using our Website – Code of Conduct
While using our website, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. In addition, we expect users of our website to respect the rights and dignity of others. You agree that you will not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor or member from using our website, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of our website;
- Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with our website:
- any content or information that is fraudulent, threatening, intimidating, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable or would give rise to criminal or civil liability;
- any material, non-public information about companies without the authorization to do so;
- any content or information that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense or that encourages or provides instructional information about illegal or potentially illegal activities;
- any content or information that is or may be protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right without the express consent of the owner of such right; or
- any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except with our prior written consent);
- Engage in spamming or flooding;
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, trojan horses, web bugs, cancelbot, “spyware,” defects, date bombs, time bombs or any other computer code, file or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software or telecommunications equipment or any other actually or potentially harmful, disruptive or invasive code or component;
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of our website or the servers or networks that host our website or make our website available or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such servers or networks;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to any of our agents or representatives, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make, without our prior written consent;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine” or in any way determine, archive, reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of our website or its contents;
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the materials from our website; or
- Interfere with or violate any other website visitor’s or user’s right to privacy or other rights or harvest or collect information about website visitors or users without their express consent.
- If you establish an account which requires credentials, you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. In the event your password is obtained by a third party or you have any reason to believe that your password has become or is likely to become known to a third party, of if your password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner, it is your responsibility to inform us of this immediately.
Disclaimer of Errors
From time to time, this website may contain technical inaccuracies or other content errors, and zvelo does not warrant the accuracy of any posted information. To mitigate the risk of error, you should use only the most up-to-date web pages, and confirm the accuracy and completeness of information before using it to make decisions relating to services, products, or other matters described in this website. zvelo is not responsible for the accuracy of content on any areas of the website where users may post or transmit information including bulletin boards, chat rooms, user forums, blogs, or advice columns.
Confidential Information and Privacy
Linking to this Website
zvelo consents only to links to this website in which the link and the pages that are activated by the link do not: (a) create frames around any page on this website or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of any content within this site; (b) misrepresent your relationship with zvelo; (c) imply that zvelo approves or endorses you, your website, or your service or product offerings; (d) present false or misleading information about zvelo or its products or services; or (e) present false or misleading impressions about zvelo or otherwise damage the goodwill associated with the zvelo name or trademarks. As a further condition to being permitted to link to this website, you agree that zvelo may at any time, in its sole discretion, terminate permission to link to this website. In such event, you agree to immediately remove all links to this website and to cease any previously-authorized related use of zvelo trademarks.
zvelo’s website provides links to third-party websites, which are not under the control of zvelo. zvelo makes no representations in regard to third-party websites. When you access a non-zvelo website, you do so at your own risk. zvelo is not responsible for the reliability of any data, opinions, advice, or statements made on third-party websites. zvelo provides these links merely as a convenience. The inclusion of such links does not imply that zvelo endorses, recommends, or accepts any responsibility for the content of such sites. References to third-party products and services are for informational purposes only. In addition, zvelo is not a party to or responsible for any transactions you may enter into with third parties, even if you learn of such parties (or use a link to such parties) from a zvelo website. When you access a non-zvelo-controlled website, even one that may contain the zvelo logo, please understand that it is independent from zvelo, and that zvelo does not control the content. We advise you to take precautions to protect yourself from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other potentially destructive programs, and to protect your information.
This website may contain references or cross-references to zvelo products, services, or programs that are not announced or available in your country or region. These references do not imply that zvelo intends to announce or make available such products, services, or programs in your country or region. Consult with your local zvelo business contact for information regarding the products, services, and programs that may be available to you.
Any software or data downloaded from this website is subject to applicable export laws and regulations, including, but not limited to, the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. The export or reexport of software in violation of the foregoing laws and regulations is strictly prohibited. By downloading, purchasing or using any software from this website, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this notice and agree to comply with all applicable export laws and regulations as further detailed in the applicable license agreement.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, PROGRAMS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER. ZVELO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, AND OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, OR REPRESENTATIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. WITHOUT LIMITATION, ZVELO MAKES NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE. ZVELO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE OR DOCUMENTS REFERENCED BY OR LINKED TO THIS SITE.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IF YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN MATERIALS, INFORMATION, DATA, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, PROGRAMS, OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT, INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE AND ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL ZVELO BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE WHATSOEVER RELATED TO OR ARISING FROM THIS WEBSITE OR ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR OF ANY SITE OR RESOURCE LINKED TO, REFERENCED, OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, OR FOR THE USE OR DOWNLOADING OF, OR ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOST SAVINGS OR LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA, EVEN IF ZVELO IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS EXCLUSION AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORIES. ZVELO’S TOTAL MONETARY LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING FROM USE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL NOT EXCEED $100 USD.
Notice for California Users
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California website users are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: California residents may contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 400 R Street, Suite 1080, Sacramento, California 95814, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.