The Industry’s Definitive Dataset of Malicious Host-Names, IPs and Full-Path URLs
Interrogate threats at the URL and IP level and identify malicious activities such as: malware, phishing, fraud, and spyware.
- Identify phishing, fraud and emerging exploits from your network
- Includes host-names, IPs and full-path URLs
- Specifies threat/malicious category granularity
- Industry leading detection coverage with internal detection audits
- Billions of requests scanned each day, detections are continuously updated
zveloDP Content Dataset features include:
- Receive granular data, including – malicious category, threat vector, URL (domain, and full path) and IP
- Continuous updates to ensure customers have the most recent and accurate data
- Depth of analysis supports full-path detection, providing critical analytical credibility
- Automated Malicious URL revisit schedule
- Perfect for endpoint solutions and gateway devices such as:
- Empowers customers to block internet traffic from/to URLs
- Pre-bid filtering of malicious URLs from bid stream
- Assists businesses with identification and removal of malicious URLs from email and customer profile databases
What is malicious website detection?
Malicious website detection is the ability to identify domains, websites or IP addresses that are associated with viruses, malware, and other forms of harmful programs that can infect your computer or otherwise compromise your system. zvelo’s malicious dataset identifies individual URL’s that have been detected by zveloLabs to be malicious to enable you to block and thus avoid potential harm to your system. Our robust dataset for malicious URL detection empowers you to make informed decisions around securing your system.
Hundreds of years ago, Sir Francis Bacon said the quote “Knowledge is power” and in today’s data driven era that holds just as much if not more weight. Use the knowledge, the power, of our malicious dataset to protect your business. This can range from helping to identify phishing, fraud, and spyware to informing you on the best solution to implement on your firewalls, routers, proxies, or incorporate into your email platform and customer profile databases.