Sentiment, Zero Tolerance and Named Entity Features Added due to Market Demand
Greenwood Village, Colorado – October 24, 2013 – zvelo, Inc., a leading provider of dynamic content categorization and URL database services for the OEM market, has announced the general availability of its zveloCAT® content categorization engine. zveloCAT provides real-time content and context categorization of clickstream web pages and unstructured content, such as tweets, SMS text messages, blogs and user comments.
The advanced features of zveloCAT include:
- Support for zero-tolerance detection of pornography, hate speech, violence, and other objectionable content, making the offering ideal for web filtering applications such as parental controls and cyber-bullying detection.
- Sentiment Analysis and Rating with a content range from Very Negative (-5) to Very Positive (+5).
- Named Entities Recognition and Detection to account for names of persons, organizations, locations, landmarks, local time zones, international currency mentions, and more.
- Context Analysis to gauge the “theme” of conversations or data.
- Very fast categorization speed for high volume environments, coupled with a small footprint for local deployment on servers, appliances, PCs and endpoint devices.
- Can be deployed in a standalone configuration or coupled with the zveloDB SDK™ for optimal performance and coverage.
- Support for zvelo’s proprietary Category Mapping to conform to a number of legacy or industry category sets, including IAB Quality Assurance Guideline (QAG) support.
- Comprehensive language detection and categorization support, including English, as well as the major European and Asian languages.
“The roll-out of zveloCAT months ahead of schedule really speaks to our commitment to our technology partners in the ad-tech, big data analytics and web filtering markets, and to maintaining our leadership position,” stated Jay Rollings, Senior Vice President of Service Delivery of zvelo. “The use cases of this technology are endless and it can have a real-world impact, such as helping to build highly accurate user profiles for effective online marketing campaigns or gauging sentiment in social network conversation streams to help detect potential cyber-bullying, hate crime and other violent activities.”
zvelo noted that ad-tech and big data analytics providers focused on monetizing user profiles for ad targeting require the full complement of content and context categorization, sentiment analysis, and language features for the rapidly-growing online and mobile application advertising market. For a FREE zveloCAT evaluation, or for information on pricing, interested technology vendors are encouraged to contact zvelo.
The zveloCAT content categorization engine provides real-time content and context categorization of clickstream content, including web pages, blogging pages, forums, proxy sites, download sites, streaming sites, password-protected and log-in pages, and as well as unstructured content such as tweets, text, SMS, user comment sections, and documents. zveloCAT is implemented using the zveloCAT SDK, available in a range of Linux and Windows 32/64 bit platforms.
About zvelo, Inc.
zvelo is a leading provider of website categorization technologies, URL database (zveloDB®), real-time content and context categorization technologies, malicious website detection services, and reputation blocklist solutions. zvelo licenses the zveloDB URL database and zveloCAT engine exclusively through Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) partnerships. OEMs include online advertising and brand safety technology providers, big data analytics firms, service providers, endpoint security and anti-virus vendors, network security vendors, content and URL filtering vendors, and other high growth market segments where accuracy, responsiveness, coverage, malicious website detection and fast URL query performance are required.