Watch Now | Recorded on November 3, 2021
2021 Malicious Trends: Understanding the Impact and Implications
This this webinar focuses on several key observations from the threat report which reveal the attack methodologies Malicious Cyber Actors (MCA) are using, and how understanding these Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTP) can help organizations improve their defense posture and lower their cyber risk. We invite you to watch the recorded version of the webinar on 2021 Malicious Trends and listen as zvelo’s Head of Cybersecurity, Brad Rhodes, presents findings from the zveloCTI 2021 Malicious Trends Report, discussing what those findings may indicate as we move into 2022. Registration is not required to view the recording.
Topics covered include:
- The extensive use of .com TLDs in malicious attacks.
- The types of phishing attacks which are most prevalent and the hottest industry targets.
- HTTP vs HTTPs and the dichotomy of malicious vs phishing attacks.
- Threats detected in full-path URLs vs domain and subdomains.
- Key commonalities and differences between malicious and phishing threats.