The zvelo Cybersecurity Team Announces Release of the Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) Malicious Trends Report
zvelo Malicious Trends provides insight into Malicious Cyber Actor (MCA) activities utilizing a select dataset from our content categorization URL database. Focusing specifically on known malicious URLs, the goal of this report is to shed light on current trends and inform defenders about potential threats they may face.
The intent of the zveloCTI Malicious Trends Report, is to offer unique insights derived from what we see within zvelo’s traffic streams, combined with additional threat intelligence data, that Threat Intelligence Teams can leverage for their own analysis and enrichment.
– Brad Rhodes, Head of Cybersecurity at zvelo
Some of the highlights included in the October 2020 zveloCTI Malicious Trends Report are:
- Common URL Observations
- Trends by TLD
- HTTP vs HTTPS
- Linux File Extensions
- Many Other Cyber Threat Observations
Click below to download a copy of the October 2020 zveloCTI Malicious Trends Report.
zvelo delivers a variety of Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) Solutions to help organizations protect against malicious activities such as those presented in this report.
- Phishing Intelligence (Phishing Detection + Meta Data): zvelo’s AI-powered Phishing Intelligence Dataset detects phishing threats within the ActiveWeb traffic and other sensor-based data streams to deliver a richly packaged feed of highly curated and validated phishing threats that are enriched with additional data attributes like date detected, targeted brand, and more.
- Suspicious New Domain Intelligence (Suspicious New Domains + Meta Data): zvelo’s Suspicious New Domain Intelligence combs the ProActiveWeb for signals which help identify potential threats early on to break the kill chain and block threats before they hit the ActiveWeb.
- Malicious Intelligence (Malicious Detection + Meta Data): zvelo’s Malicious Intelligence Dataset identifies, confirms, and enriches malicious URLs and files for direct action by defenders and analysts.
zvelo’s passion is to make the Internet safer and more secure by providing the industry’s premium cyber threat intelligence and web classification data services.
zvelo’s proprietary AI-based threat detection and categorization technologies, combined with curated domains, threat and other data feeds, plus a traffic stream from its partner’s 600+ million users provides unmatched visibility, coverage, reach and accuracy for powering applications including web filtering, endpoint security, brand safety and contextual targeting, and others, as well as enriching threat intelligence and analysis.